Thursday, May 10, 2012

Journal Entry 75: Fighting Wrods

In your life, there must be some people or person who is worth for you to fight for them (for me, I'm willing to defend for them). In "Raymond's Run", Squeaky defends for her brother, Raymond; I think it is fair that Squeaky defend for her brother because her brother has some kind of problem with his body. I have gotten into a fight and an argument before only because some boys in our class is making fun of me and my best friend. I was so mad at them so I stand up and shout, "shut up!! You guys don't even know a thing about me and my best friend!!". After I shout this out, my teacher talked to those boys who make fun of us after class. I was happy because those boys finally got their punishment for making fun of the others. Sometimes it's necessary to use violence to solve the problem (depends on how harsh they treat you). If some people make fun of your family or your close friend, it is definitely to fight for them. In this case, I suggest you can use violence because insulting your family equals to insulting you; but violence won't help, the problem only gets worst. So here's a way for you to do this: I recommend you to use words to fight back, don't use violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment