Friday, May 4, 2012

Journal Entry 73: OOPS!

In this journal, I am going to write an incident in life which about an incident that is a first impression turned out to be wrong. First impression is the feeling or a comment that you have when you see a person, but sometimes, our first impression is mostly wrong. At first, we might think that person is very very nice, but actually they are bad to other people. Or, the person seems to be bad to other people, but actually they are nice to them. There's another kind of impression which is a person looks like having very big eyes and looks alone, but actually they are very annoying and keep following people (yes, I am describing the BOMB). Sometime, people can make a conclusion about the first impression of what they think of them. One time, I met a girl, the first impression that I have to her is that she seems very quite, but actually she is being annoying and distracting. Another experience that I have to another girl is she looks like skinny, speak English very well, very fashion and she brush her teeth, but actually, she can't even read English text very well, not fashion at all, and she didn't brush her teeth for 5 days.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, first impressions aren't really accurate and people shouldn't trust them. Ha, yeah, I'm the same as you, but I thought that girl wasn't going to be too smart and I turned out to be right. Sadly though, I thought she would be normal and nice, but she's not.

    ReplyDelete