Thursday, April 26, 2012

Journal Entry 69: Scary Stories

I am scared of some of the things, like cockroaches, spiders, frogs (the real one, not the cartoon one), and many other things. I think those common thing that everyone is scared of makes up a pretty good scary story; however, those scary things have to pop out unexpected to scare people. The scary scream also count as a elements of being a part of the scary stories (scream doesn't quite count in a scary or horror stories, but it does count in the movie). I think the insects are scary only because of the way the walk and fly and their shape and structure. Some scary movie like "The Grudge" scares me (although I'm not the kind of person that is really easy to be scared). I mean, the ghosts usually appear at night or not being see (it does not include before the camera), but in "The Grudge", the small little boy ghost appears at day. It scares me because the boy looks pale white and HE IS NAKED!!!! The most important thing is that he is NAKED and he is grabbing a girl's leg. The ghosts in "The Grudge" is really disgusting!! (like people who shall not be named) It looks like they haven't shower for few months. I think being a ghost is scary, but its a ghost that looks like someone and it does not take the shower for many months!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww... I think ants are scarier than cockroaches, spiders, and forgs... Yea, I think most of the people are scared of the scary story, especially MOVIE, because you watch the scary stuff that happen in the movie and you'll memorize it... D: So scary neh...

    ReplyDelete