Thursday, April 12, 2012

Journal Entry 63: Camp Pictures

In out Elements of Literature book page 476, there is a "crowded" picture. In this picture, many people are line up and  going into a warehouse like house. Behind the house, there are three tall chimneys with smoke coming out. People outside the house are line up; children and their parents are in the line with them in the front of the line. I think the house can't contain that much people at once because there are many people. However, if look closer to the picture, there are people in the house already before others go inside the house. I guess the life there is super boring because they have to stay in a small place (comparing to large amount of people) with a large group of people. If I live there, I will be insane, because the house will be hot and humid; everybody release lots of carbon dioxide at the same time, the oxygen will become less. The place in the picture is totally different from the place I live now. In the picture, the people that are going into the house is around 50 times of my family members. There must be very crowded in this picture. The people of the place I live in is less than those people in the picture. I am so glad that I am not living in that kind of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment