Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Journal Entry 68: My Style

A person's style is the way that he or she show him or herself. Well, let me think of what my style is... I think I'm kind of weird (?!) I guess, because I don't like to being showing off something I have, unlike my another friend. However, I think I have double style. Something like being optimistic; I feels optimistic because sometimes I always think the bright side of a problem or a question. Sometimes I am immature because I uses some weird sound to joke around with other people (it's nothing wrong but I feel its kind of weird to be immature/a kid). Sometimes, I think I'm normal; talking to my classmate, chatting after school online with my friend, laughing at some funny stuff or videos, and going to school normally with wearing normal outfit prove that I am normal. BUT!!! Sometimes I am energetic, always wanted to move around or playing around; however!!!! I am NOT like GienChuae, always moving the table during class or staring at others when he/she doesn't ave a computer with him/her. People might think that I'm like the sky, unpredictable, but actually, it's opposite. My name is Renee Chang, my favorite sports are basketball and badminton. Sometimes I like to talk to people, but sometimes I like to walk by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Renee, I'm kind of like you too! But... I'm always childish and energetic (if I get enough sleep). Thankfully, I'm not ALWAYS mean, ha ha! Yep, you are really optimistic, but, hey, don't worry about being childish! You're only a kid once, but you can be childish forever!!! <3

    ReplyDelete