Thursday, March 22, 2012

Journal Entry 60: Hip-Hop Language

Hip-hop language, actually I don't know what's hip-hop language; the only thing I know about the hip-hop language is like the lyrics of "6 foot 7 foot" by Lil Wayne, something like that. Since this journal we have to write about hip-hop language and everyday activities and my everyday activities is wake up early in the morning and study and study or go to school, I guess my topic is about my daily life and activities, but only in a "hip-hop" and "funky" way. Hey! Today I woke up in the morning and I feel great! Yo, I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush and I feel great! Wow! I arrived at school before I was lock out! Damn! I got good score on every test in different class! What's up? I said to my friends during lunch time. Cool! We don't have homework for this class today! Ha! The bell of the last class is going to ring! Yeh! We can finally go home now! Oh my god! I totally forget about the presentation tomorrow!! I'm screw! Finally, my today ended with hip-hop style.
I think this journal entry is not really true because I didn't get good score on every test in different class. Anyways, I did write something by using hip-hop language, so I guess that I get a full credit??

1 comment:

  1. Aww RENEE~ You did get good score on EVERY SINGLE test ah!! I think your HIP-HOP language is cool oh~! "I'm screw". ahahahaha :D and I like the lock out part :D that is so funny ;) You feel great by putting toothbrush with toothpaste in your mouth?! :O

    ReplyDelete