Thursday, February 9, 2012

Journal Entry 42: Ode

My ode is going to talk about my writing teacher in HAS (Hsinchu American School), but also my geometry teacher. His name is Mr. Porter. The worst thing about him is that his room is always dark, moist, and has a stinky smell. Although he is 70 something, and he is a old man, but he has a smell on his body. I know that saying a person's body smell isn't right, but the body smell on Mr. Porter is the smell that would only smell it on a old guy. While we're having his class, he would yell at us if our paper isn't in the format of MLA. In his geometry class, I almost fell asleep while he is talking. I did say many things about him that is negative, but sometimes he is a nice, peace, friendly, kind old man when we are not in class. Mr. Porter always welcome us to his room and start a chess game or card game, even when he has loads of work to do. When he knows about I am transferring to this school (Pacific American School), he shows his concern to me and said, "you are always welcome to send me an email, and I will send you back a respond when I read your email." Although Mr. Porter has many negative personality, but his positive personality is more than his negative personality. He is not just a teacher, he is also our friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment